One-Day Workshop: ‘Ultimate Marketing For All Artists’
Do you dream of making a living from your creativity?
But really struggle with exactly how to get yourself out there?
Lack the confidence or know-how to get started with marketing?
No idea how to organise yourself or be more ‘business-like’?
Then this workshop is absolutely for you!
During our day together you will discover exactly how to position what you do (artwork or art/creative services) in the correct way for your ideal audience.
Start making sales straight away and build a sustainable art business.
- Get excited as you put together your own simple but powerful 5 Step Marketing Plan on the day.
- Learn easy to implement time-management strategies that really work.
- Then enjoy learning all about why your business numbers are the key to your marketing success…
This workshop is aimed at complete beginners, and whatever your artist type is; this day will set you up for success.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Will Discover:
- How To Put Together A Powerful Marketing Plan.
- How To Get Really Clear On Your Business Numbers.
- How To Define Your Market, Niche And Ideal Customer.
- Get Help Choosing The Right Strategies For Your Business.
- Work Through All The 7 Keys To Marketing Success.
- Learn Exactly How To Implement Your Planning Daily.
This is an action-packed day, so be prepared to be focussed 100% to get the very best out of your investment (both Time and money).
Here’s what some others have said about my previous Marketing Workshops:
“I would recommend Sophie all the way. Her enthusiasm and love of the subject is infectious – it made me like I could do anything!” – Fiona McNab
“I loved the marketing workshop. I walked away confident with a marketing plan – thoroughly enjoyable.” – James Lewin
“Sophie Mahir is a fountain of knowledge which she willingly shares with you with honesty and boundless enthusiasm. A very worthwhile and valuable day – thank you.” Teresa Hamilton
“A great ‘hands on’ workshop where you walk away with a realistic marketing plan that you’ve done yourself and is believable.” – Katherine Daniel
“Lively, fun and interactive; I feel I’ve learnt plenty and have a good kick start to my own marketing.” – Sophie Sheinwald
“Marketing was something I saw as another hoop to jump through. I was doing things but in a scatter gun approach. I had NO idea what was working, now I know where I need to direct my efforts and measure success.” – Sally